Welcome to Darien Public School District #61. Please use the D61 Families bar above to access relevant parent information.
Darien 61 New Student Online Enrollment
1. Request an account using the link provided to complete the New Student Online Enrollment process.
2. You will receive an email notification once your enrollment application has been submitted.
3. If your enrollment application has been accepted, you will then have to provide paper copies of the following information in order to prove residency:
Category 1: At Least One (1)
- Real Estate Tax Bill (Most Recent)
- Signed and Dated Lease (current year) with the date the current lease ends.
- Closing Statement for Purchase of My Residence
- Mortgage statement/Loan statement
- Military Housing Letter
AND Category 2: At Least Two (2)
- Current IL Driver’s License/IL State ID
- Gas/Electric/Water/Phone/Cable Bill (Only one needed)
- Voter Registration Card
- Home Owner/Renter Insurance Policy
- Public Assistance Document
4. Once your application is submitted, and accepted, you will be contacted to provide additional information.
If you have any questions about the New Student Online Enrollment process, please contact the Darien 61 district office at 630-968-7505