Darien School District 61 Business Department
The Business department is dedicated to meeting the educational needs of Darien School District 61 students and community while maintaining fiscal responsibility. Please explore the topics to the left to find a number of informative reports on the financial health and operations of the District.
- The Mission of the Business Office is to continuously improve the quality of financial services to all internal and external partners of the District through timely communication, accurate financial data, and effective use of resources.
- The Business Office will provide the highest quality financial and operational services to support all students in an effort to help them achieve their highest potential.
- Students First: We consider the impact on students when making all decisions.
- Community Dedication: We listen to our community so that we may provide the highest level of service and we conduct our business with honesty and integrity.
- Communication: We share information regularly through meetings, e-mails, publications, our website and other means. We always welcome questions and comments to serve our community better.
- Financial Stewardship: We make efficient and effective use of all our funding, including taxpayer dollars.
- Productivity: We work together to complete tasks in a timely manner, and continue to review our processes to maximize our efficiency.
- Quality: We seek ways to continuously improve the quality of our work and services we provide to our shareholders.
Chief School Business Official
District Office Secretary