The Locker Room is both a
PRIVILEGE and a RESPONSIBILITY
The physical education teachers are NOT responsible for your belongings.
1. Out of respect for everyone in the locker room - No cell phones, or other devices that can be used to record or transfer images may be used in the locker rooms at any time.
2. Students have an assigned locker and lock. Students should use them daily. DO NOT SHARE LOCKERS AND LOCKS! This only causes problems.
3. Be RESPONSIBLE for YOUR belongings. Lock your stuff daily.
4. Keep voices down.
5. Respect everyone's belongings. If it is not yours leave it alone. If you find something that is not yours bring it to a teacher.
6. Keep the locker room neat.
7. FOOD AND DRINK ARE PROHIBITED!
A lost lock is $8.00
*students not following the rules may not be let into the locker room.